Empowering East Tennessee Nonprofits
The Alliance for Better Nonprofits (ABN) provides East Tennessee nonprofits with support to accomplish their missions and increase their impact, ensuring all East Tennesseans across diverse communities, cultures, and generations can reach their full potential.
ABN offers the building blocks nonprofits need to be strong and sustainable through education and training, consulting services, relationship-building opportunities, access to resources, and collaboration in collective impact initiatives. We support the important work of the 400+ organizations we serve by laying the foundation for a strong, well-invested nonprofit community.
ABN is a program of the United Way of Greater Knoxville.
- UpWard Summit
- How to Network: Tips for Introverts, Extroverts, and Everyone In-Between (Virtual)
- How to Manage a Small Staff Wearing Multiple Hats (In-Person)
- Marketing to Multiple Generations (Virtual)
- Under 40 Forum's Coffee & Conversations
- Recruiting and Retaining Quality Board Members (Virtual)
- Executive Director Morning Mingle (Virtual)
- Getting Your Board on Board With Fundraising (Virtual)