What You Should Know About Alliance for Better Nonprofits This Spring
By Sam on March 17, 2015
As we cultivate Alliance for Better Nonprofits‘ (ABN) programs and services this spring, here are 5 things you should know:
- We will be in full bloom this fall when we open enrollment to all nonprofits in Knoxville and Upper East Tennessee. We can’t wait to serve the entire region! Learn more about us, including details on membership costs and benefits HERE.
- You can join our growing network now! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. And, sign up for our email list for the latest ABN news.
- We might be busy bees but relationships are our priority. Contact us anytime by email: email@example.com. We also hope you’ll meet us for coffee. We’ll be at Remedy every month, starting Tuesdays April 7th, from 8:30 to 9:30. We want to know how ABN can serve you and your organization.
- We’re rooted in Knoxville Leadership Foundation’s Center for Communities, which will continue through the summer, then merge with ABN.
- We’re still moving dirt. The Regas Building is under construction and we’re planning to move into our new offices next month (fingers crossed)! The training and resource center, located on the first floor, is slated for completion in August.