Join in September for $50 Gift Voucher
We’re offering a special gift to members who enroll for a 2016 membership during the month of September! When a nonprofit joins ABN by Sept. 30, the organization will receive one $50 gift voucher from our Membership Director to use toward the cost of a Fall 2015 training event.
Fall 2015 Training Calendar + Pricing >>
Membership is available to nonprofit organizations and is not open to individuals. Membership is based on a calendar year (Jan. 1 to Dec. 31) and is renewable in the fall, before each calendar year. Training and event discounts are available to an unlimited number of the member organization’s staff, board members and volunteers.
Open Enrollment Starts September 1st!
Get the most of your membership by enrolling this fall! Member benefits and discounts are applicable for the fall 2015 and year-round 2016 trainings and events that occur following completion of your membership enrollment.
ABN membership benefits include:
- Up to 75% off training classes
- Discounted consultant fees
- Reduced cost for annual conferences and special speakers
- Use of The Regas Building meeting rooms, with up to 4 hours of free rental space per year.
- Opportunity to pursue nationally recognized Standards for Excellence©
- Complimentary organization assessment with 1 hour consultation(Non-Member Rate: $500)
- Ability to post jobs in nonprofit sector free of charge (Non-Member Rate: $150/per post)
- Exclusive access to the equipment & supplies clearinghouse, a community board of donations
- Access to internship matching program with university partners
Annual fees are based on *budget size:
Under $50K: $100
$50k – $99k: $200
$100k – $499k: $400
Over $1m: $1000
*According to your Form 990 for the most recent fiscal year.
Want to learn more about membership? Contact Membership Director, Tiffani Mensch at (865) 313-2077 or TMensch@betternonprofits.org.