How Membership Works
By becoming an ABN member today, your membership will be effective from now until 12/31/19.
ABN membership is available to nonprofit organizations. Membership is based on a calendar year (expires December 31) and is renewable in the fall. ABN member benefits are available to an unlimited number of your staff, board members, and volunteers.
Watch a Video on How to Register for ABN Membership
Annual dues are based on budget* size:
- Under 50K: $100
- 50k - 99k: $200
- 100k-249k: $300
- 250k - 499k: $400
- 500k - 999k: $800
- Over 1m: $1,000
*According to line 18 on Form 990 or line 17 on Form 990-EZ for the most recent fiscal year.
Renew Your Membership
Already an ABN Member? Renew before November 15th for $25 off your next ABN training in 2018! Want to renew your ABN membership for 2019? It's easy! Simply log in to your admin account and click the "Renew Your Membership Now" banner on the Manage Profile page. Need help? Contact Courtney Leo at email@example.com or 865-313-2077.
Create a Sub-Account
Is your organization an ABN member? Be sure to create an individual account on the ABN website to access all of your member benefits and register for trainings and events at the discounted member rate. Register for an account by clicking on your organization's name located HERE.
* Free member access to GrantStation, an online database that identifies potential grant funding sources and provides resources to guide your organization through the grantseeking process
* Priority access to free legal services through the UT College of Law’s Community Economic Development Clinic
*Air public service announcements on Community Television of Knoxville (CTV) for FREE!
* Complimentary online organizational assessment with a one-hour consultation (non-member rate: $500)
* Ability to post job openings on ABN’s Career Center job board free of charge (non-member rate: $150 per post)
* Use of The Regas Building training and meeting center, with four hours of free rental space per year, then 60% off hourly rates
* Invitations to free, members-only workshops, panel discussions, roundtables, and networking events
* Free and confidential support from ABN staff - call us!
* Access to our library with valuable tools, templates, and other resources specific to the nonprofit sector
* Exclusive access to our free Equipment & Supplies Donations Forum
* Ability to post openings for board member positions in our online forum, The Board Room, free of charge (non-member rate: $150 per post)
* 75% off ABN Trainings (up to $300 in savings per class) - 50% NEW CLASSES IN 2019!
* Reduced cost for annual conferences and special events
* Discounted ABN Consulting fees ($100 discount per hour)
* Opportunity to pursue the nationally-recognized Standards for Excellence® accreditation
Enroll for membership and create an admin account for your organization in three simple steps:
Register a username for your admin account. START HERE >>
Click Accept the Membership and Continue, then complete the Member Information Form and submit payment for annual membership dues (see above for sliding-scale fee breakdown).
After your organization is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to your admin account. You can also log in from the website with your username and password.
Access your Admin Account:
Register for Trainings & Events
- Browse the Calendar for events and trainings.
- You can register yourself and members of your organization by clicking Save and Add Attendee.
- To receive the discounted member rate, you must be logged in (admin or sub-account) when registering for trainings and events.
Want to learn more about ABN and your member benefits? Sign up for a New Member Orientation by contacting Director of Membership Development Chase Whitmire at firstname.lastname@example.org or (865) 313-2077.