The Alliance for Better Nonprofits understands both the need and the desire to start a nonprofit. After all, we are a nonprofit! ABN offers online courses, ongoing training workshops, and consulting services to support the unique needs of nonprofit organizations at every stage.
ONLINE COURSE: HOW TO START A NONPROFIT IN TENNESSEE
This 90-minute interactive course features interviews with Tennessee nonprofit founders and experts sharing their advice and experience. The course also covers mission creation, board development, pros and cons to starting a nonprofit, annual reporting, and more!
Fee: $25 per individual – Includes the online interactive course and a toolkit with the 1023 form, start-up checklist, sample bylaws, board member responsibilities, legal requirement checklist, and other helpful resources.
OTHER HELPFUL TRAININGS:
- Creating Budgets for Emerging Nonprofits
- Preparing and Filing Form 990
- Grant Writing Fundamentals
- Things to Consider When Hiring an Executive Director
- Employment Law
- View All On-Demand Trainings
- Free Nonprofit Startup Checklist
- Compliance Guide for 501c3 Public Charities
- Starting a Nonprofit: Questions to Consider
- Guide to Conducting a Community Needs Assessment
- Request a Certificate of Existence
- File Your Charitable Registration Online
- File a Nonprofit Corporation Charter
- Charitable Organization FAQs